Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nokia 6230, SMS and Tungsten T3

These instuctions could not be tested due to the lack of a Nokia 6230! You are alone here-and as always: no responsability for damages!
Many times before, users have complained about how it is impossible to use a Tungsten T3 handheld together with a Tungsten T3 from PalmOne. But the phone worked fine with a T5 right from the beginning, so conspiracy theories flooded immediately. And they were true!
http://micke.hallendal.net/archives/2004/11/on_nokia_6230_a_1.html
This page contains further information on how to get a Nokia 6230 to work together with a T3-and also why it didnt work right from the start. To cut a long story short-the reason is corporate greed.

The bluetooth system used in the Tungsten T3 does not address the Nokia phone in the correct way as it lacks a required profile. The T5 had an updated stack that addressed the problem-but PalmOne refused to make it available for the T3 for some unknown reason!
Now, a reader posted a link to the file as a comment-and some readers already report success with the updated stack! So, try it out-you have little to lose...
Did it work for you?

8 Comments:

Blogger Steven Fisher said...

You need to read through this article and correect it; it doesn't say what you meant it to say.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Tam Hanna said...

Hi,
I just clarified a part of the article. What do you find unclear?
Best regards and sorry
Tam Hanna

5:37 PM  
Blogger cicci said...

I tried to do but instruction are not clear: how do you transfer the BT in the palm t3 ?
which version of firmware you need in your 6230. I tied many time but I just crushed palm BT driver so I did an hard reset.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Tam Hanna said...

Hi,
I am very sorry, but this is just a repost from another blog. Thus, I cannot assist you in any way...
Best regards
Tam Hanna

3:55 PM  
Blogger aiya said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7

8:20 AM  
Blogger malik aayan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:48 AM  
Blogger malik aayan said...

I really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative post. Thanks for sharing. mobile phone deals

8:08 AM  
Blogger Junda Xu said...

20151028 junda®
coach factory outlet
nfl jerseys
Gucci Outlet Online Sale
Abercrombie T-Shirts
hollister clothing store
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Handbags Factory Price
ugg boots
toms outlet
abercrombie
mont blanc
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
Coach Outlet Store Online Shop
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
Abercrombie and Fitch Outlet Sale
Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet Store
michael kors bags
Wholesale Authentic Designer Handbags
ugg outlet store
air max 95,nike golf,nike janoski,air max 1,nike canada,nike plus,nike shox,nike factory store
michael kors handbag
Louis Vuitton Handbags For Cheap
cheap ugg boots
Christian Louis Vuitton Red Bottoms
coach outlet store online
true religion outlet
canada goose jackets

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home