Sunday, March 20, 2005

We have a new author

Hi Readers,
I am sory for not announcing it earlier-but we now have a new TamsPalm author-please give a warm welcome to Brad Green! I was travelling up to now, and thus couldn't post this earlier. Please accept my apologies!
Brad is a very talented Palm Os user and knows quite a bit about the Clie platform. He has the view of the user, and this should complement my developer's perspective! In total, this will led to more and better content beeing available on TamsPalm.
However, please be considerate of him. This is the first time that he is writing on a blog, and he naturally is very anxious. You can for sure remeber my first, clumsy attempts on TamsPalm-please do not flame or derogate him! Give us constructive criticism, and have fun on TamsPalm!
Best regards
Tam Hanna
P.s. What do you feel about this move. Are you concerned? Unhappy? Plese tell me about it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Steven Fisher said...

Blogging is a personal forum, which is something I really like because it means I can read the authors I like and skip the ones I don't.

I stopped reading PIC because of Mike Cane personally insulting readers and distributing his speculation as fact. I feel Brad Green has done the same thing. Perhaps I'm being overly harsh, and perhaps I'll give this deal another shot, but in a world of free and easy-to-setup blogs I don't understand why you're bothering to dilute your own voice.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Brad Green said...

I do agree with what you are saying. Tam felt though, as outlined, that it would be interesting to have another perspective on the blog. Im not going to be posting left and right (ie, they will not be daily, in any sense of the word). Ill try to keep my articles focused on the point, regarding topics everyone wants to hear about. I have my own blog, but I do not post on it very often, and it is because of the last article I wrote on it that Tam had the idea of letting me post here. We are going to be working together on my future articles, and I hope that youll enjoy them. Thanks for the input, Brad

8:59 PM  
Blogger Tam Hanna said...

Hi,
actually, I just wanted to add a second oppinion to TamsPalm. I curently miss a Palm OS news source that comments, analyzes and rates the info that it distributes.
Best regards
Tam Hanna

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Michael Coupes said...

Tam I think Palm Addict is also a very good Palm blog considering it's ojne of the largest Palm sites it has kept personal and it's how I got to know your site. It's good to have you here Brad, but Palm Addict fills a very large hole it's well updated and popular too. In fact I have seen this site mentioned there several times.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Tam Hanna said...

Hi Michael,
I also like PalmAddict very much-it has an excellent selection of raw news. TamsPalm's goal is different though-we try to offer oppinion and analysis. And-we are not at all limited to the Palm OS!
Bst regards
Tam Hanna

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home